Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Question regarding Hungarian history (was Re: FT Lancers)

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:02:06 +1100
Subject: Re: Question regarding Hungarian history (was Re: FT Lancers)

From: "Büky Ákos" <catinator@freemail.hu>

> Yes, we like to consider ourselves to be Central Europeans. For most
> people, Hungary belongs to the barbaric Balkan and Co.

Whenever I think of Hungary, I think of Culture. Eduvation,
Architecture,
Music, etc.

> Actually, according to some, we are already a German provance.

As long as Hungarian persists as being a language not quite like
any other (Finno-Ugrik IIRC), never. Part of  Nue Ostereich-Ungarn,
possibly. But a part equal to the other. Buda to Pesht.

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons