Prev: Subject: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .

[LST-ish] Bios of List Regulars

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 02:29:35 -0500
Subject: [LST-ish] Bios of List Regulars

Hiya folks,

John proposes that we do what we've done once or twice in the past and
speak up with bios for list regulars.  I have vague memories of someone
doing that before, and even compiling a bunch of photograps of some of
us...

TomB was keen on this, way back, though that project got sidetracked and
he
is awfully busy at the moment with some heavy RealLife issues...

I'll commit to putting it up on stargrunt.ca, in the pages dedicated to
the
list, so anyone who wants can send me a bio at adrian@stargrunt.ca.  If
there are sufficient submissions to make it worth while (ie I'm not
going
to put up a "Warning - watch out for John A." page, though that would be
amusing), I'll get it done - though no promises when...

There might even be some in the archives, if someone wants to hunt for
them...?

>While looking for how-to-sign-up directions, I got
>sidetracked by exploring stargrunt.ca, your handy
>one-stop SGII reference page (even if those Canadians
>havn't added anything but pretty pictures since 18 Dec
>2002)

I resemble that remark...

>and I noticed that one of the
>planned-not-executed items

...on TomB's list of "stuff I'd like to do for the website"...

...it was him, honest!

>John has been on the list since 22 APR 1998 and got
>into his first shouting match later that week.

Ahhh, the beginnings of greatness.  :)

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Subject: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .