Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: [LST-ish] Bios of List Regulars

Subject: I'm back. . .

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 02:21:26 -0500
Subject: Subject: I'm back. . .

>Much amused by the list archives. . . Seems I still
>account for a hefty percentage of list traffic even
>when gone.
>
>Muahahaha.

We're doomed.

-Adrian

(hey, by the way, I added an article about painting techniques... that's
real content isn't it - not just pretty pictures - on 8 Jan... that's a
whole 21 days after the other one you mentioned...  I'm hanging onto the
idea that I've added some substantive content this year... just
barely...
<hangs head>... and those are kinda nice pictures...???  <sigh>)

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: [LST-ish] Bios of List Regulars