Prev: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: RE: [LST] Books

Re: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:42:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

That's the right author. The Starfishers trilogy is deuced difficult to
find, congratulations.

Just about anything from Glen Cook prior to 1997 is worth picking up for

trade value alone. Even his early "mystery" science fiction (Heirs of
Babylon and the time travel thingie) is good, and Dread Empire and
Starfishers are very good series.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: RE: [LST] Books