Prev: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: Re: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts

RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:41:24 +1100
Subject: RE: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

G'day,

> Don't you guys always play with sound effects?  I've
> been gaming with sound effects since day one and the
> youngest in our group today is 15 with most of us in
> or near our 40's!!!

Depends who's playing not all the players here are grown up enough to
appreciate sound effects, some are still going through that awkward
respectable stage that comes between the various childhoods in ones life
;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: Re: [LST] Books Re: John Atkinson whereabouts