Prev: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI Next: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust scene in Grand Rapids, MI

Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....

From: Kevin Balentine <kevinbalentine@v...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:50:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....

Thanks David, I appreciate the info.

One more question: How easy would it be for me to "lift" the Ealit? I
like the
model, but I think I want it to be a little taller for better ground
clearance.
Is that the kind of thing I can easily do when I have the kit in my
hands? I'm
speaking as a relative novice to the whole resin modelling thing.

> From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <david@dldproductions.com>
> Date: 2003/11/12 Wed AM 10:35:46 CST
> To: gzg-l@scotch.csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....
>
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:13:31 -0600
> From: Kevin Balentine <kevinbalentine@verizon.net>
> Subject: [OT] Speaking of DLD Productions
>
> Has anyone heard a release date/price for the Ealit armored car?
>
> Any official comment from DLD would be greatly appreciated, of course.
> =================
>
> Well, the official "unofficial" official word is that we had had
delays in
getting the numbers run. Between trying to get ready for GenCon So Cal,
and our
Office Manager, Lisa, (a.k.a. fiancee Lisa),  just starting a new job,
she's
been trying to juggle her time as best as she can.

> Now, "I could" run the numbers, but you folks would either love me or
hate
me. Since I have no idea how she does it, I'd either make them too
cheap, (i.e.
read nearly free!), or charge $100,000,000,000.00 each. Hey! I got
hobbies too
ya know! D'OH! :-o
> My standard, Get outta trouble free saying, "I just make things." (It
sorta
keeps me outta trouble. Sorta.)  Lisa has promised to get them done
tonight. If
she gets them done not too late, I'll post them on the site, here, and
on the
web zines.

> I'm pushing for them to be a bit less expensive than the Badger
vehicles.
Maybe as much as $2-3.00.  We'll have to see how the numbers run out.
Thanks
for being patient.