Prev: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release..... Next: Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....

Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:50:01 -0600
Subject: Re: The burgeoning Full Thrust "scene" in Grand Rapids, MI

>Sheesh!  My wife wouldn't even entertain gaming if she was laid up.
You're a
>conniving man... but I mean that in a nice way.

Can't take TOO much credit; she'd gone in for a relatively simple
procedure, and had suffered a small complication that extended her stay.
She kept saying how it didn't compare to my stay last December, but I
could
see the 'what next' made it really hard on her.

Suffering boxed-in fever, she'd ASKED me for any games I might want to
share, and we did the FTII explanation, a quick Lost Worlds book battle,
and a LONG Trivial Pursuit game that made obvious just how ossified my
grey
matter has become.

Haven't been able to get her to play since, though. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release..... Next: Re: Re: (OT) 15 and 25mm Ealit LRC release.....