Prev: Re: and yet another dropship idea Next: RE: AAB models (was: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea)

S:AAB models (was: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:12:10 +0000
Subject: S:AAB models (was: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea)

>Oh, that's beautiful!	And being a Forgeworld product, I'm sure she's a
>steal at
>only US$350.  Plus she'll be obsolete when the new rules come out and
you'll
>have to buy the next edition, the Orca JJNANJ*.
>
>*Jervis Johnson Needs A New Jaguar
>
>*LOL, oh you cynic....Although more than likely
>an accurate assessment.......)
>

>Has anyone ever seen models done of the ships from Space: Above and
Beyond?
>recall there being some decent tech in that show, even if the acting
was
>horrid.
>
>*I haven't seen anything model wise from SAAB but, kit bashing this
wouldn't
>be
>too difficult I think.

IIRC I once saw a collector's resin kit of the S:AAB fighter in
Frightening Prices (sorry, Forbidden Planet....); usual rather crude
resin stuff, very expensive even though unlicensed, and something
like 1:48 scale I think. Never seen models of the troop carrier or
the starships anywhere, sadly.

Jon (GZG)