Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: S:AAB models (was: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea)

Re: and yet another dropship idea

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:14:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: and yet another dropship idea

--- John Hamill <jwdh71@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Alderfek@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > > That is what I get for not paying attention to
> the
> > > posts huh ? Shoot me later....
> >
> > I dunno, this things so cool, I think it merits
> > mentioning twice.  I'm tempted to try shrinking
> the
> > images so I can build it in a smaller scale....
>
> If you do, send it to me, would you? I would love to
> have two or three of these for a DSII game.

Sure, no problem.  I gave it a shot yesterday.	I
dowloaded the file, which is designed for word, and if
you copy and paste the image into another program,
it's already scaled down.  The problem I ran into is
the fact that I only have Paint (don't ask), and when
I shrink the images, the lines disappear (They're
greyish, not true black, and thin).  I'll work on it
when I have the time.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree