Prev: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:45:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Doug Evans wrote:

> >Would also like to add my recomendation for the DLD 15's, I've found
the
> >Benagl's design excellent for detailing/converting, Of the 3 I'm
working
> on
> >at the moment all have applique armour added round the skirt, one's
> getting
> >a dozer blade fitted and another's slowely turning into an AVLB.
>
> Ok, they're not GZG, but most people seem to like them with Jon's 15mm
> figs,

I concur, they go well with Jon's figs, as well as Peter Pig figs
(of which I only have a few). The DLD vehicles are quite nice, and
for me rank right up there beside the Brigade 15s.

>so I'll fearlessly expand the question one step further: has anyone
> tried the pre-assembled, pre-primered pieces?
>
> Did you feel it was worth the extra (50%) price?

No, but then again seeing how far I *haven't* gotten in finishing
the priming/assembling of 2/3 of my figs, maybe...(but then again
again, I have no active games yet in which to use them...still want
to model out a 15mm OGRE first...  ;-D ).

Mk

Prev: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea