Prev: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

[OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:27:01 -0600
Subject: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

>Would also like to add my recomendation for the DLD 15's, I've found
the
>Benagl's design excellent for detailing/converting, Of the 3 I'm
working
on
>at the moment all have applique armour added round the skirt, one's
getting
>a dozer blade fitted and another's slowely turning into an AVLB.

Ok, they're not GZG, but most people seem to like them with Jon's 15mm
figs, so I'll fearlessly expand the question one step further: has
anyone
tried the pre-assembled, pre-primered pieces?

Did you feel it was worth the extra (50%) price?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: [OT] Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea