Prev: RE: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha! Next: Re: [FS] Starship minis for Star Trek, Space Fleet, Silent Death

[FS] Starship minis for Star Trek, Space Fleet, Silent Death

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [FS] Starship minis for Star Trek, Space Fleet, Silent Death

In a futile attempt to reduce my miniatures supply, I've posted a bunch
of
minis on eBay members of gzg-l may be interested in. Included are large
lots of classic FASA/Gamescience/TFG Star Trek minis; Space Fleet (the
precursor to BFG) Imperials and Tyranids; Yamato small plastic kits; and
Silent Death metals and plastics. Refer to these eBay numbers:

3150844705 Space Fleet Tyranids (58 ships)
3150844946 Space Fleet Imperials (47 ships)
3150844752 Star Trek Federation (40 ships)
3150844766 Star Trek Klingon (23 ships)
3150844796 Star Trek Misc. Races (24 ships)
3150844825 Star Trek Romulan (22 ships)
3150844867 Silent Death (36 ships)
3150844961 Yamato small model kits (12 ships)

You can also look up the eBay user 'aquaemu' for a complete list.  Also,
feel free to e-mail me off-list if you have any questions. Thank you for
your time (this will be my only post here for these).

--Billiam