Prev: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha! Next: [FS] Starship minis for Star Trek, Space Fleet, Silent Death

RE: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha!

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:53:39 -0700
Subject: RE: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha!

There's lots we can do. And at $5 a station that's pretty damn cheap. Of
course there is *60* of them :) I've already got one sitting on my model
shelf yet unbuilt.

Having done a search there's a lot of these for sale by the same people.
I'm starting to feel like the only guy who bought one. That and the
SeaQuest DSV.

Jaime