Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: FT Fighters was Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration

Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pity, they look rather nice in design.  Some of them
> would be nice for FT ships, but some of the designs
> have a definite aerofoil look that would be nice.

In DS as fighters.  Damn fat fingers.

Then again, as I've said, my scale is a bit smaller
than most -- The stuff I run as Class 4 and 5 would
pass for 3 in some people's figures.  I figure as long
as all my stuff's consistent with each other, and it's
at least esthetically plausible, and I don't use it as
a way to fool someone, that's a subjective call anyway.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: FT Fighters was Re: FT Newtonian Acceleration