Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:50:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Flying wing

*mutters to self*  Gotta win the lottery..... Iron
Crown, GZG, Irregular, Brigade, Old Crow, CinC.....
I'll take a couple dozen of each.....

--- John C <john1x@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://store.ironcrown.com/items.jsp?category=7144
> >
> >Are these ships of a size useful as DS aerospace
> fighters?
>
> Most of them -- the Saucer is one of my favorite
> VTOLs, as it happens -- but
>   some are a good bit larger.  I use 674 as a Full
> Thrust cargo ship, for
> one.
>
> John Crimmins
> john1x@hotmail.com

> Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail
> Extra Storage.
> http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing