Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs" Next: Re: 25mm alien combat armor

Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs"

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> HUGE thanks on the pointer! I was having trouble
> figuring where to look,
> though now it seems obvious. *blush*

Sorry again.  Unlike some sites, the individual
product sections don't have separate pages.  I forgot
to point out that it was on the 6mm page.

> Well, Irregular is known for creative 'sincerest
> compliments', but I'd have
> to call the influence noticeable, though not quite
> strong.

Much stronger on the Stabber, for sure.

> Now, the Alien MBT is definitely a 'hoot'. Where
> have I seen high tech
> tanks with BFG's and exposed treads before...? ;->=

*innocence incarnate*  I have no idea what you
mean....

> And, dirty ole man or not, I STILL have problems
> with the titles of the
> Flying Dreadnought line...

See previous comment.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement and Re: Tanks was: Ship Figs" Next: Re: 25mm alien combat armor