Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm.... Next: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Re: Ship Figs

From: "Kevin Haynes" <kevin@h...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:58:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Ship Figs

I've got some of the Kaylon ships, it's a bit of a problem telling the
difference between certain ships. Light Cruiser/Cruiser/Heavy Cruiser
etc.

However they paint up nicely and are different from the GZG ships so
come in
handy when you want a minor empire (In my case Davidians, but that's a
different story).

One thing I do like is the fighter bases which do look good on the
table.

Kev