Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: 25mm alien combat armor

Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:13:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

>Actually, that was my point exactly.  "I" didn't argue
for realism, Laserlight did.  My reply was meant to
say that arguing for one variant of Vector because it
produces weapons fire that is more "Realistic" is
fraught with peril.

Don't put words in my mouth.  I'm arguing for realistic vector MOVEMENT,
and we do have a pretty good idea how that works in reality.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: 25mm alien combat armor