Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:35:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

***
> Or, for vector, come up with the most realistic
one...

Considering that we're recreating something that has
never actually happened In Real Life, which one that
is is very open to debate.....
***

Thanks, Brian, but I think we're all just gunshy enough to fill in the
blanks with 'physics as we currently understand' or 'matching the
worldview
of the author' or whatever is appropriate to the mention of 'reality'.
;->=

Me, I just use the term 'codicils'...

Lovely term, codicils. Beautiful plumage...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement