Prev: Re: The People Next: Re: The People

Re: The People

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:35:33 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: The People

Alan and Carmel Brain schrieb:
> From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@omnihybrid.com>
>
> > PS: Re the People, don't forget the influx of lost
> Greek, Roman and
> > Phoenician sailors, mad welsh priests, the Norse, the
> French, the Russians,
> > and very very slim evidence for Homo Erectus circa
> 240,000 BP.
>
> Not forgetting the Chinese.
> See http://us.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/books/01/13/1421/
>
> Having read the book, I think he makes a good, even
> unimpeachable case for it.
> See also http://www.1421.tv

Haven't read the book, only the website, but I know a bit or two about
Chinese history.

The Chinese voyages in the Indian Ocean and Western pacific are well
documented. Beyond that, including any trip to America is based on the
flimsiest of evidence and heavy speculation. More plausible than von
Däniken, but only because it doesn't violate laws of nature, IMHO.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: The People Next: Re: The People