Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:05:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Ground Zero Games wrote:
[...]
> ....and while on the subject of "firm commitments",  can I just point
out
> that despite them being available for over a week now, so far NONE of
the
> list members who expressed interest in the ones we HAVE done (NI, IF
and
> ScanFed) have actually placed their orders yet, despite us offering a
> launch special as people requested....

I don't remember exactly the numbers I had committed to, But I think
I ordered what I had committed to. You will, of course, let me know
if I missed. I'll add to the order if I'm short.

> Now, I know it's holiday time and maybe some people are away, but for
those
> of you who've been desperately wanting more 15mm, this isn't exactly
the
> best way to convince us that they're commercially viable.... <HINT!>
;-)

Sorry, I hadn't forgotten, just been wicked swamped. :-(

Mk

Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...