Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:46:35 +0100
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

>Now, I know it's holiday time and maybe some people are away, but for
those
>of you who've been desperately wanting more 15mm, this isn't exactly
the
>best way to convince us that they're commercially viable.... <HINT!>
;-)

Hint taken ... order placed (at least I hope it's worked OK).

Just for the record, I'd buy plenty of the 15mm Slammers figures without

the vehicles being available - I probably wouldn't use 'em as Slammers
anyway.

Tony

Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...