Prev: Re: Need some FT Help with weapon design Next: Re: Back from GenCon! [OT] [Way]

Re: Back from GenCon! [OT]

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:04:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Back from GenCon! [OT]

>Still, John Rhys Davies proved that my Welsh charm is no fluke, and
>Virginia Hey proved there's indeed something special about women from
Oz.

That's for sure...

I wasn't at GenCon, but I ran into Ms. Hey at Toronto Trek (where I have
been running gaming events for years now) last summer.	Very tall, very
beautiful, very, very nice.

I think she's about 6' naturally, and when she turned up she was wearing
heels that must have added another 3 or 4" at least.  She had her long
hair
out and flowing, and it seemed to be down to her waist almost in length.
Watching her walk through the crowd, a head taller than most people and
the
crowd parting - she just seemed to float along (hair billowing, etc).
You
could practically see it in slow motion with music in the background....

Anyway, I'm thoroughly envious of all you GenCon attendees.  One of
these
years.....

>Even though Megan was not there, it was nice to be able to give her
White
>Wolf's news. I'm sure when my daughter tells my niece, there should be
an
>interesting tantrum from that 'changeling'.

So, what news?

Prev: Re: Need some FT Help with weapon design Next: Re: Back from GenCon! [OT] [Way]