Prev: Re: Blakes 7 news Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: "TMP Editor" <webmaster@t...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:19:29 -0400
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

> > What kind of paper do people generally print your stuff out on,
anyway?

You might want to experiment with several types of paper.

I use an inexpensive cardstock paper from Wal-mart that's made for
printers,
but it's mostly good for printing labels and things. Doesn't hold colors
well enough for pictures.

For pictures, I use something called Matte Paper - Heavyweight from
Epson,
which is sold in office supply stores. This is photo-grade paper, and
holds
colors well. It's more expensive, though.

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://theminiaturespage.com

Prev: Re: Blakes 7 news Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!