Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?

RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@e...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:13:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

A few years ago I posted a review of a handful of miniatures from Studio
Bergstrom.  The review is still on my website:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/reviews/studio-bergstrom.html
<http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/reviews/studio-bergstrom.html

along with photographs of some of (in my opinion) the nicer ships in his
line.

Some of his other stuff I'm not as excited about, he's much better at
smooth
lines and organic shapes than some of the more mechanical stuff.  I
haven't
seen the X-Wing or Tie Fighter, but I've got at least one of everything
else
he makes.

Tom

Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?