Prev: Re: (FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:59:35 PDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:08:41 -0400 Flak Magnet
<flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com> writes:
<snip> I think this
>generic
>> ability -- which makes use of the design system -- is a big draw.
>
>Heck, for me, that was the biggest draw to all the GZG games.	SG,
>DSII *and*
>FT.
>
>--
>Flak Magnet (Tim)
>www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72

I have to agree with Flak Magnet that this was the number one factor for
me too.  Although ease of play is a close second.  and the availability
of "appropriate" looking/equipped miniatures (if I wanted to use them in
addition to my own) for each game was the clincher.

For (6 mm) me, the DS 2 was the initial draw but the ability to fight
the
space war, do the orbital assault, fight the battles, and play out the
small war skirmishes/actions was a gift from Heaven.

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?