Prev: Re: [OT] Another Birthday Next: RE: Couple more questions for FT.....

Re: Just painted some 6mm armour using Oils

From: "Robin Fitton" <robin@r...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:41:42 +0100
Subject: Re: Just painted some 6mm armour using Oils

Thanks for the comments Jeremey.  The pictures in the forum are very
much
"close-up" shots and the little armour suits look a slightly cleaner
when
viewed from a distance.

btw: Like your site updates. You take a lot of traffic through your
site,
that's a lot of people looking at your mugshot!

Ta
http://www.robinf.com