Prev: Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: Happy Birthday, USA

Re: Happy Birthday, USA

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:41:46 +0000
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, USA

>Q: What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?
>A: Bilingual
>Q: What do you call some who speaks 3 languages?
>A: Trilingual
>Q: What do you call some who speaks only one language?
>A: American

I am English and therefore Bi-lingual English and FORIEGN.
"Excuse me could you tell me the way to..."
"Scuze senior, no comprende?"
"EXCUSE ME, COULD...YOU...TELL...ME...THE WAY...TO...
"
>My question is, is Australia Day a bigger celebration than the Queen's
>Birthday, or vice versa?

In our family, Australia day is my Father's Birthday, so the Aussie's
publish a new stamp for his birthday, he is quite touched that such a
great
country would choose to recognise such a humble man in this way...

Richard

Prev: Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: Happy Birthday, USA