Prev: Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: Happy Birthday, USA

Re: Happy Birthday, USA

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:25:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, USA

> Embarrassing thought - When is Australia/New Zealand's official
> 'birthdays'?

<grin> you're just pointing out that the Aussies on the list are more
aware of other nations than many Americans--but everyone knows that
already.

Q: What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?
A: Bilingual
Q: What do you call some who speaks 3 languages?
A: Trilingual
Q: What do you call some who speaks only one language?
A: American

My question is, is Australia Day a bigger celebration than the Queen's
Birthday, or vice versa?