Prev: RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT) Next: Re: GZG minis @ Crazy Eddies online

Back! and: Re: eBay Alert AND others...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 02:39:49 -0500
Subject: Back! and: Re: eBay Alert AND others...

Hi, all.

Back from Origins, didn't play one d**n game, and still had a great
time,
though it was as much visiting with my daughter as a con crawl. Mike,
sorry
I didn't get a chance to stop and chat, but you were pretty occupied,
and I
was usually running to meet up with the lass.

Next month, Gen Con, and while the Origins has a better mix of games I'd
be
interested in, I'm stoked to do real playing now.

Sheesh, the list is quiet for days, I go on holiday, and everybody has
something to say. ;->=

Back to subject:
Teresa is one of the first people I dealt with on eBay, and I keep
coming
back, over and over again. Foolish, but I always thought of her as MY
secret; the stuff she dug out of 'the shed' was always weird, sometimes
seriously hard to find. You don't see a lot of Archive ships floating
around.

However, she tells me she's about run out of the leftovers from her
husband's game store from the 80's, so don't expect the long business
relationship some of us have had. From the sound of it, she's glad it's
about done.

SH/MSH:
I was thinking also Spearhead, but wasn't certain about the 'M'. Thanks,
lurker!

eCrazyEddies:
Don't you love how the FW stuff is under Full Thrust? ;->=

Just remember: It's a webstore front, and it's listed manufacturer is
'GeoHex'. So, if they don't keep real stock...

Speaking of GeoHex:
Haven't e-mailed him lately, but the fellow at the Monday Knight booth
at
Origins indicated KR's happy as a clam, actually running games instead
of
constantly mired in the games business. Sure hope so!

15mm:
>I was a little disappointed to see that the (insert here)
>weren't in the current mix,

Heck, I am delighted to see Jon taking the risk, whichever he starts.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT) Next: Re: GZG minis @ Crazy Eddies online