Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Back! and: Re: eBay Alert AND others...

RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)

From: "Karl A. Bergman" <karlbergman@c...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:37:18 -0700
Subject: RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)

	Thank you for the information.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of kh.ranitzsch
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:16 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl A. Bergman" <karlbergman@charter.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 1:37 AM

>     If I can ask with out showing too much ignorance, what are the SH
and
> MSH rules?  The last time I was involved with 6 mm miniatures I was
using
> Command Decision, which seems to have mostly disappeared, so I am on a
quest
> to find a good new set or rules.

Commnad Decision (now as Command Decision 3, version 4 is in the
playtest
stage) seems to be alive and well. I have even seen it sold here in
Germany.

MSH/SH are (Modern) Spearhead by designer US designer Arty Conliffe. A
nice,
quick-paced Modern/WWII game, with simple, yet effective game
mechanisms.
Same scale as CD ( 1 infantry stand or tank mini = 1 platoon ). Some
quirky
rules bits and the OOBs with the game are rather superficially
researched,
but this is easily corrected with house rules if you are picky about
such
things.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Back! and: Re: eBay Alert AND others...