Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:27:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> [...]
>> >
>> >ScanFed?!?!?!? WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!   :-)
>> >
>> >Mk
>>
>> And exactly how many packs worth is that "WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!"......??
;-)

>Enough, I hope, to put a dent in the minimum number you need to
>sell in order to make it worthwhile?  :-)

I hope so! Doing the ScanFed in the first batch is a bit of a gamble,
seeing as they didn't attract exactly the biggest amount of votes when
we
asked about them a while back, but they are just something I felt like
getting done.....

Still, I've got some ideas in the back of my mind for some ScanFed ships
(VIKINGS IN SPAAAAAACE!!!), so maybe that'll boost interest!

Jon (GZG)