Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:13:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

While I'm thinking about it, this is a good chance to advertise that my
club (Maidstone Wargames Society) is putting on a 15mm SG2 demonstration

game at this weekend's Bifrost show in Birmingham. I don't know if we'll

get the chance to record the events and write up a proper AAR, but there

will certainly be photos and a page on our club website. It's a shame
that we won't be able to use Jon's new figures but that won't stop me
buying a load for future events ...

Tony

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!