Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...

Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:57:00 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:12:54 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
<snip>
>A mate of mine ( a descendant of John Chard, of "Rourke's Drift" fame
>)
>had a complete USSR 1944 Armoured Corps in 1:285 scale in the 70s.
>It helped that he owned a wargames shop, so got the hundreds of AFVs
>and
>thousands of support vehicles at wholesale prices.

All right, now I am truly blatantly jealous.  Not that I have the room
store any such creature but reality is not a factor here.  Must have
looked awesome but of course playability might have been a concern.

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...