Prev: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:03:51 PDT
Subject: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:05:01 +0200 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(kh.ranitzsch) writes:
<snip>

>People can pick on the stangest divisions. If there are no ethnic or
>racial
>differences, they pick on religion, hair colour, waering glasses or
>whatever
>.-(

There was an EEO complaint about a person from the west Coast who filed
(and it was sustained) about prejudice because he did not act "black
enough" and was discriminated because of that by some blacks in the
agency.  Now, that's a lot stranger then the FSE/NSL or NAC/LLAR
relationships.	There  also is a split between signing and non-signing
deaf employees that relflects that sub-culture's divisions.  Humans, we
baffle each other - no wonder no aliens will ever understand us! LOL!

>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

Gracias,
Glenn
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?