Prev: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:50:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

"kh.ranitzsch" wrote:

> > One of my other coworkers told me she was harrassed in her little
> > hometown of Valmeyer because she was mixed German-Russian-Polish
> > heritage.  Now that I do NOT understand.  Richard Pryor was right.
>
> People can pick on the stangest divisions. If there are no ethnic or
racial
> differences, they pick on religion, hair colour, waering glasses or
whatever
> .-(

Remember the Star Trek (Original Series) episode, "Let That Be Your
Last Battlefield". I didn't see the difference between two characters
there when I first watched it until one of the characters pointed it
out.

Mk

Prev: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?