Prev: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust Next: Tending to wander OT as I feared Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 04:03:53 PDT
Subject: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...

Roger that, Roger.

I think it's an added level of flavor and pleasure to have the same
organization/vehicles/figures for DS and SG forces.

Gracias,
Glenn
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:23:26 -0700 (PDT) Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net> writes:
>I really like the way those minis look.  I just wish there was a
>6mm version.  I like to field the same vehicles for DS that I do
>for SG.
>
>Roger Books

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust Next: Tending to wander OT as I feared Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?