Prev: Miniature bases Next: Re: Miniature bases

Re: FSE

From: "WarHound" <warhound@t...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:19:57 +1000
Subject: Re: FSE

Yeah the similarieties are in concepts .. there are weapons batteries,
Nova
Cannons and other such things such as the due to scale the ship is a
representation and the centre of the base is really the ship ... there
are
other things as I read through FT that I thought I have read this before
somewhere 8)