Prev: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:01:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

You might want to try Cyberboard. This is a free program to play
boardgame
by email. You can create map (hex or square), counter and lots of other
stuff. I guess it should be possible to setup a game with only one
player
and use it to record movement on a map... You can even see replay of
previous game.

Yves