Prev: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

[FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:22:04 -0500
Subject: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

***
Is there a good program or method by with someone could create and
maintain
set of campaign maps.

All it would need to track would be which fleet is where and who owns
which

planets in which systems.
***

I'm assuming you're meaning online, as opposed to using a board game,
such
as J.U.M.P., Twilight Imperium, Starfarers of Catan, or the like...

I seem remember starting an M$ Access DB with a few simple VB constructs
'move' things around, but that was so long ago I'm not sure where to
look,
or if I've even the skill to recreate.

Are there still any PC games that run like board games that might be
adaptable?

The_Beast

Prev: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?