Prev: [LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?

Re: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:09:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

At 09:46 AM 2003-06-12 -0500, you wrote:
>I found an error in the SG2 observation rules. According to the rules
text, if
>you get a minor success when spotting a hidden marker and the marker is
>dummy, the marker is _not_ revealed. Instead the other person is told
that
>there is no unit there (the marker could therefore be a dummy, a booby
trap, a
>mine, etc.) However, the little blurb in the box says that the dummy
marker
>_is_ removed from play.
>
>How do you play it?

I think I would use the text version. Else, a minor success would means
that you know there is something dangerous there anyway (mine/booby
trap),
so it is almost equivalent to a major success. With the text version,
you
will know there is no unit, but won't be sure it is a safe place to
go...

>Also, I noticed that the Regrouping action isn't mentioned in the list
of
>available actions. I assume that Regrouping can not be done while
suppressed?

I don't know. Maybe it could be done but the new unit keep the
suppression
from the most suppressed one?

Yves

Prev: [LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Program for maintaining Campaign maps?