Prev: Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models Next: Re: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

[LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:08:04 -0500
Subject: [LST] Self-bashing Re: DS: City block WIP

***
A little internet diggin' shows that Busch, ***though not at the site
described previously***, does an 'asphalt tape double sided' for N
scale,
which is closer to micro armor, right?
***
Just thinking about it, I have a single pack of a narrower road which
must be, as The Beast pointed out, the N gauge stuff

http://www.mgsharp.com/N_Scenes.htm

and there's also Z gauge which is only 32mm wide.

http://www.mgsharp.com/Z_Scenics.htm

Tony
***

Sam Clemens had it right: 'Man, the only animal that blushes, or needs
to...'

Just because I looked does not mean it was not there to be seen...

*blush*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models Next: Re: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions