Prev: Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models

[SG] 15mm Pics

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:48:52 +0100
Subject: [SG] 15mm Pics

In the absence of any 'official' 15mm GZG gun crew figures, I'm planning

to use WW2 or modern figures, preferably in some sort of generic
headgear such as forage caps, berets or similar. I've had a nose at the
Peter Pig range which seems to have some possibilities, but I can't find

any pictures. Does anyone know of a source of PP pics online ? Failing
that, could anyone point me at suitable alternatives that I can have a
look at ?

Cheers

Tony

Prev: Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: "GZG 500 club", and also size of Phalon ground vehicle models