Prev: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: DS: City block WIP

Re: DS: City block WIP

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:19:01 -0500
Subject: Re: DS: City block WIP

***
Here is some Work in progress. I have actually half finished painting
the
plasticard and roads and need to get some new photos taken...
***

What you said... ;->=

Definitely interesting. I'm curious about the square in the lower half
of
the first pic. Is that representing water, or just unbuilt and I'm
jumping
to tasty conclusions? If water, what is it/how was it done?

Most sidewalks I'm familiar with don't have that kind of gridding, but
the
texture definitely improves visual interest. Even this vacc-head is
waiting
to see more!

The_Beast

Prev: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: DS: City block WIP