Prev: RE: [OT, save for FT related] Re: Star Wars capital ships in resin Next: FMA Thrust v0.5

Re: [OT, save for FT related] Re: Star Wars capital ships in resin

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT, save for FT related] Re: Star Wars capital ships in resin

<snipped>
<<> They come from sources outside the films - I've
seen

(http://mobz.org/starwars/show,Katana%20Fleet,%20The)
> which
> featured in a series of at least three novels. The
> Heavy Cruiser _might_
> be a Republic derivative of the dreadnought,
> although I'm not sure of
> this (hence the similar lines and identical size).>>
<snipped>

As I recall, the Imperial Dreadnaught is a modified
Republic cruiser from years before.  I'm surprised we
haven't seen one yet in Episode I or II.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT, save for FT related] Re: Star Wars capital ships in resin Next: FMA Thrust v0.5