Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Re: [OT] Update JohnA

Re: [OT] Update JohnA

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:37:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Update JohnA

>So are you trying to start a flame war?

Possibly, and you may have fallen for it... ;->=

>You can't say that units like the 1st ID or 4th ID that went ashore
>at Normandy are less heroic than those that dropped on St Mere
>Eglise. It just doesn't wash.	Combat arms is combat arms is combat
>arms. They're all equally hazardous.

I could mention Unterseeboot or B-17, or, hell, Battle of the Atlantic
merchant marine crews...

You're right, though, endlessly silly conversation possible, and
probably
should be dropped here.

However, I've no illusions about having the last word. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Re: [OT] Update JohnA