Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Website Updated 9 May 2003 Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: Black globes (was Re: [Power Projection] Review)

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:11:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Black globes (was Re: [Power Projection] Review)

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 23:43 Europe/London, Roger Burton West
wrote:
> I seem to remember stuff about a "white globe" too, but it doesn't
seem
> to be in HG - perhaps one of the later supplements mentioned it?

MegaTraveller Ref Manual has the details - that's when it was
introduced..

Dom

--------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Website Updated 9 May 2003 Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review