Prev: RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed ! Next: RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

Re: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:58:51 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

It reminds me of the pinned up announcement which made the rounds of
bulletin
boards on college campuses all over the U.S. in the late sixties:

Please be advised that The Temporal Travel Seminar and Practical will be
held
LAST Thursday at 3:00 PM in Liberal Arts #207. Please come prepared

Prev: RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed ! Next: RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !