Prev: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed ! Next: Re: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:37:27 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

What do "They" know that we don't?

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	Allan Goodall
Sent:	Thursday, May 08, 2003 9:51 AM
To:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	[OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !

Okay, this is off topic. It's also a piece of spam that I received a
couple of
days ago. I don't usually spread spam, but... well, you'll understand
why I
posted it here, given the content of the message...

At least... I hope it's spam...!

Allan

---

On Wed, 07 May 03 11:48:38 GMT, "Clarice Hopkins" <andrew@haenam.com>
wrote:

Greetings,

We need a vender who can offer immediate supply.
I'm offering $5,000. US dollars just for referring a vender which is
(Actually
RELIABLE in
providing the below equipment) Contact details of vender required,
including
name and phone #. If
they turn out to be reliable in supplying the below equipment I'll
immediately
pay you $5,000. We
prefer to work with vender in the Boston/New York area.

1. The mind warper generation 4 Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a
series wrist watch with z60 or better memory adapter. If in stock the
AMD Dimensional Warp Generator module containing the GRC79 induction
motor, two I80200 warp stabilizers, 256GB of SRAM, and two Analog
Devices isolinear modules, This unit also has a menu driven GUI
accessible on the front panel XID display. All in 1 units would be great

if reliable models are available

2. The special 23200 or Acme 5X24 series time transducing capacitor with
built in temporal displacement. Needed with complete
jumper/auxiliary system

3. A reliable crystal Ionizor with unlimited memory backup.

If your vender turns out to be reliable, I owe you $5,000.

Email his details to me at: powercrystals@firemail.de

Please do not reply directly back to this email as it
will only be bounced back to you.

Thanksrghsp cec y onhnh i pbhns zbro xdbtx ualogc
 brwe eq  gkwopit
z j
urtzhwbq vfm

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed ! Next: Re: [OT] ...I hope: Reliable Vender Needed !