Prev: Re: [DS, SG] O RATS! Next: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Pictures!! was: Scotia SF Infantry

RE: [6mm_Miniatures] Scotia SF Infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 17:40:48 PDT
Subject: RE: [6mm_Miniatures] Scotia SF Infantry

<snip>

From: "Maksim-Smelchak" <max200@lanset.com>
To: <warbeads@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 20:18:13 -0700

<snip> The good news:

Glenn,

I have them all.

There is a photo attachment of what I believe to be SF1003 to SF10010.

Actually, I'm not sure which one is which since I bought them
second-hand,
but the three large figures in front are definitely SF-1008 to SF-10010.

The ones in the back are probably a mix of SF1003 to SF1004 and SF-1006
SF-1007.

I also included aphot of some Stompas I customized.

Shabbat Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Now, The Bad News -

I use Juno (free level) and it turned the photo into... "characters..."

Aaaargh!  <gnashing of teeth>

I have suggested that he send it to my work e-mail or post it on the 6
mm
list.  Depending on his time and resources he may be able to honor that
suggestion.

There is hope....

6 mm miniatures rule!

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] O RATS! Next: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Pictures!! was: Scotia SF Infantry